Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Movie Teaser
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Movie Teaser
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force Movie Teaser Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The series may have just passed its halfway point, but the first teaser trailer for February's Infini-T Force movie has been released. It reveals that the subtitle for the film will be "Gatchaman Farewell Friend." You can see it here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x685ovo

I won't say anything more about what else it reveals about the movie, but I suspect that many of you will be very excited.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 12-11-2017 at 04:43.
No new posts 12-11-2017 01:53 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The title is ominous. Smile It's cool to see Joe (his redesign isn't too horrible) and Nambu (what, no powder blue suit!)

No new posts 13-11-2017 00:20 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, I'm intrigued.

No new posts 13-11-2017 06:40 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

My curiosity is piqued.

No new posts 13-11-2017 14:36 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

A new promotional image for the movie has been released.

The tagline on it reads, "The blue wings, an enemy or an ally~"

James

No new posts 14-11-2017 03:25 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Its an interesting trailer for the movie. Nice to see Joe a closer look at tye pics getting around and I see he has a mantail for hair. I'm okay with his looks.
Being a Swan fan I'd love to see her too a woman on the hero team, but who knows its extremely short. Looks worth watching.
Thanks for sharing.

No new posts 14-11-2017 04:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I like how they've depicted Ken so far -looking forward to seeing Joe in the movie!

Dr. Nambu looks about the same -better suit though. But does Joe have his hair in a ponytail?? That I might have some trouble getting used to. Looks like he's wearing a military uniform of some kind, though, which is interesting.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 14-11-2017 at 05:08.
No new posts 14-11-2017 05:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was wondering if Joe's wearing a racing suit. I like the ponytail. Smile

No new posts 15-11-2017 00:53 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Those poor boys... They're so busy saving the world and everything that they only get one barber's appointment a year between them, and this year it was Ken's turn. Everyone else just has to wait.

So very tragic.

No new posts 15-11-2017 22:50 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hehe. I enjoy longer hair so I don't mind Joe's ponytail and Takeshi's hair. Smile It is nice that they had enough budget for a full set of clothing for Joe!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ChrisW on 16-11-2017 at 03:07.
No new posts 16-11-2017 03:07 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Joe may not get haircuts, but he does get a razor, it seems.

And his hair isn't grey.

In my mind, I'm sort of attributing Ken's premature grey hair to the hypershoot sickness he was suffering from in Gatchaman Fighter. Not that I'm certain that Infini-T Force is post-Gatch F. Trying to recall now what Ken said in the first episode...

Now that I think about it, I wonder if this Joe is a cyborg? If so, that'll give him and Casshan something to bond over.

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
I was wondering if Joe's wearing a racing suit.

Ooh, it could be that. I was thinking "military" because to me it looks like something they'd wear on the Enterprise in Star Trek.

No new posts 16-11-2017 04:09 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have a sneaky feeling that this is set in the first season because I believe that in ep1 there's a very fleeting glimpse of someone wearing a purple outfit with a mask that has large upstanding ears. Barely even a cameo.

Speaking of ep1, what's with the pusher on the G1? Anyone who knows anything about aerial combat knows that it's the done thing to attack from behind. If your aircraft has a pusher instead of a puller and you get just one nick in a blade from a bullet, your propellor goes unbalanced and the resultant forces can rip the engine off of its mountings in a rather ugly fashion. It may be argued that the civilian form of the G1 is not intended as a combat aircraft, but Ken was flying it into peril nonetheless.

I see that Nambu gets regular glasses with wings but he looks like he hasn't been anywhere near a barber shop in wa-a-a-a-a-ay too long.

No new posts 16-11-2017 04:58 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
In my mind, I'm sort of attributing Ken's premature grey hair to the hypershoot sickness he was suffering from in Gatchaman Fighter. Not that I'm certain that Infini-T Force is post-Gatch F. Trying to recall now what Ken said in the first episode...

Ken's hair might be grey purely from stress, but I like the Hypershoot idea!

No new posts 16-11-2017 19:35 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hehe. I enjoy longer hair so I don't mind Joe's ponytail and Takeshi's hair. Smile It is nice that they had enough budget for a full set of clothing for Joe!

Joe could have had a man bun and stubble. Modern looks. Wink

Thinking of GGO idea of it in the original first season. I read a long time ago that the creators of Gatchaman basically viewed the series ending with Joe's death and Katse's.
(Would have to look up details again for referances and specifics on it.)
But with Ken being older.... thats a conflict too. He was 18 in the orginal series. More twenties in fighter.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 17-11-2017 at 01:47.
No new posts 17-11-2017 01:42 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

Ken's hair might be grey purely from stress, but I like the Hypershoot idea!

Just throwing this out -- maybe Ken had the gene for going prematurely grey, and stress (or Hypershoot) accelerated it. (I have relatives who have gone prematurely grey and rocked the look.)

No new posts 17-11-2017 13:37 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

True. One of my friends went prematurely grey and she rocks it. Her natural colour was darker than mine thanks to her Spanish ancestry but these days everyone assumes she's a natural blonde!

Why is it nearly always easier for men to get away with grey hair than it is for women?

No new posts 17-11-2017 22:11 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

A few of DH relations went completely grey in their twenties. Mainly the males so its possible.

No new posts 18-11-2017 00:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ken's supposed to be 25 in Infini-T Force, I think ... So not 18, but lots of reasons for him to be prematurely grey, yeah. Smile

No new posts 18-11-2017 01:53 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I dye my hair bright red with ombre on the tips currently i like colour. A few silvers on the roots I noticed recently. Men do get away with it more at a younger age for some reason.
My older sister can't be bothered dying her greys any more.

No new posts 18-11-2017 07:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My brother is one of the few guys I know who's never been able to pull it off, though he looks better than he did before he went grey. Before that, he always looked like an extra that had been kicked off a Monty Python movie set, no matter what he did with his hair.

No new posts 18-11-2017 14:27 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: