Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force group viewing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force group viewing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I may as well pile on some frustration about the board outages lately too. I had been planning on doing a weekend Infini-T Force viewing, but haven't been able to get in here for the past number of days to post about it. I want to be able to everyone a few days of cushion, so there's a better chance to plan to make it.

I'm also glad to see James was able to finally get through to post the new Infini-T Force movie updates, I tried a number of times and gave up.

Anyhow, I hope people will still be interested in trying for another viewing, and if things work out, I'll see about next weekend. Hopefully if things look good, I'll drop a note here around Wednesday with the time.

More soon!

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 30-12-2017 22:28 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah, well I'll probably have to bow out, then. I have to make a run to the city. <<Shudders.>> All those people... and cars... and dirty, stinky air.

No new posts 30-12-2017 22:33 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

I remember a while back I asked about sharing video and sound on Skype and other platforms.

While I suspect that the paid version of Citrix's GoToMeeting is probably one of the best platforms for the job, I don't run webinars and therefore can't really justify the expense, so I fired up a voice-only Skype call last weekend and tried sharing eps 1 and 2 of Infini-T Force with my long-suffering hunka sisters and beta readers, Wyldkat and Shaz. It worked really well. Since I wasn't actually streaming the video in but just running it off my hard drive, my rural internet connection was able to handle it. (I pay for ADSL2+ but the local RIM can only do ADSL1 and nobody sells ADSL1 plans any more.) We all watched the eps together and it was great fun.

No new posts 30-12-2017 23:25 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: