Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Which Ninja Team Vehicle Is Your Favorite?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which Ninja Team Vehicle Is Your Favorite?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Which Ninja Team Vehicle Is Your Favorite? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The members of the Science Ninja Team have always driven some pretty cool vehicles, but which one stands out for you as the best of the best? Do you love Jinpei's Helicobuggy from Gatchaman? Or is it Joe's Condor Attacker from Gatchaman II that you wish you had in your driveway? Or it is the sight of Gatchaman Fighter's Gatcha Spartan slicing through Iron Beasts that makes it stand out from the rest? Which one do you think it the greatest of their mecha, and what makes it so special?

James

No new posts 08-11-2016 00:31 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This question is practically impossible to answer!

As a kid I think the vehicles were a big part of why I was so attracted to BOTP. 4 transforming vehicles that all fitted into a fifth, each with their own specific characteristics.

The God Phoenix definitely gets my vote over the New God Phoenix or Gatchaspartan as best ship, but I think part of that is because the other 4 vehicles in that series have the transformative ability.

If I was forced to choose one favourite I would choose the (Gatchaman/BOTP) G2 - in both forms. As a kid (and a motor racing fan) this was part of the reason I liked Jason/Joe so much. It's a race car in both forms and it transforms, and it's the vehicle I most identified with - I wasn't a fan of motorbikes or planes, and I never really knew what the G4 was in terms of 'real life machinery'.

No new posts 08-11-2016 03:26 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The God Phoenix is probably my favorite. For the individual vehicles, I'd say the G-1.

No new posts 09-11-2016 02:36 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

f15

Well, since the Mach 5 pretty much ruined me for any other cars (animated, real or otherwise!), I'd say Ken's G-1 fighter as individual and the first Godphoenix for the team!

No new posts 28-11-2016 00:27 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: