Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » What Was the Last Episode You Watched?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Was the Last Episode You Watched?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
What Was the Last Episode You Watched? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Okay, you've seen the series dozens of times in all its various incarnations, but what was the last episode you actually sat down and watched all the way through? Why did you watch that particular episode? How long ago was it?

James

P.S. How many of you can't remember what the last episode was you watched and feel like you ought to watch one right now just to have a good answer to this question? Tongue

No new posts 25-10-2016 04:23 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just watched Bitter Bird Missile last week.

James, what was the last episode you watched?

No new posts 25-10-2016 13:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I only had to scroll through my YouTube history to remember which ep I last saw, it was 'Strike at Spectra.'!

No new posts 25-10-2016 13:23 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

Grand Mini-Robot Operation. For the podcast. Smile

No new posts 25-10-2016 17:24 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Gatch F ep. 34 " Egobossler's Plot". MsAnn posted a link to YouTube because it was set in Rio and had Christ the Redeemer going on a rampage. (She'd posted it during the Summer Olympics.) It's being used for an episode rewrite. (It'll be posted soon!)

No new posts 25-10-2016 18:23 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Probably the last episode of Gatchaman Fighter. Been long enough that I might have to pull something out and watch! Though, I did watch Time Bokan a few weeks back (or so) for the Gatch-related scenes. Smile

No new posts 25-10-2016 23:55 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: