Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Old but new
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old but new
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Old but new Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone,

I thought i should re-introduce myself to some of you since i noticed I haven't been here since Feb 2012 and lots of people who wouldn't know me! (I only just gave birth to my twins at that time, says lots, I have four girls all close together in age, full on four kids under 5 and still is at times.)

So anyone writing about twins in fanfic you're welcome to ask about it. Mine are identical.

I have found myself a little more time, suddenly it came to me having time to think of something else other than wanting sleep.

I did write Fanfic about 10 years ago now. I was novice totally than and still feel like one now even though I've started writing again of late.
I'm in Sydney Australia, and love both Gatchaman and BOTP. I'm about to revisit the full series to brush up on it. Its great to see new people as it means the fandom is growing.
See you around the forum!! Love Ebonyswanne... yep its Blackswan in translation. lol

No new posts 24-10-2016 10:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome back Ebony, i think you left just as I joined, since I seem to remember you announcing the birth of your twins. (You certainly have your hands full)

Hope you'll soon be back into the swing of things, and have as much fun as you did before!

No new posts 24-10-2016 11:51 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've loved reading your stuff on gatchfanfic! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with now that you have some spare time! woohoo

No new posts 24-10-2016 19:59 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome back! I remember enjoying your writing!!!

No new posts 24-10-2016 21:05 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Hi Ebonny! Welcome back!

No new posts 24-10-2016 23:15 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's great to see you back, Ebony, and that you've resolved the issues with your account! I know your girls are a a lot to deal with, although wonderful to have!

I hope to see you around more.

No new posts 24-10-2016 23:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

CEP fixed it for me yesterday TJ. Thanks again CEP!!

No new posts 25-10-2016 01:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Ebony!! So glad to see you around again!! You have been missed! Huggles

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-10-2016 02:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Welcome back, Ebony!

No new posts 25-10-2016 04:40 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Ebony!

Nice to meet you! I'm Adriana from Mexico and presently, I'm residing in Malaysia. I believe I'm still very junior in the group, for that reason I'm sure that we haven't come across here.

Congratulations on your little ones! Must be wonderful to have identical twins Smile

Hope to see you more often around here!

Lots of hugs

Condor

No new posts 25-10-2016 15:21 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi Ebony! I remember you -- great to see you here again!

No new posts 26-10-2016 09:48 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Adrianaq, Malaysia sin't so far away, popular place for Aussie holidays. lovely to meet you

Daniella! Lovely to see you're still around, your ep translations are legendary.

No new posts 26-10-2016 22:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Hmmmm....I think I joined after you left, but it's always nice to see former members coming back! Smile

No new posts 26-10-2016 23:01 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Glad to see your back Animeclap

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-10-2016 22:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Hi, Ebonny! I've always wondered how you and your twins were doing -- glad to hear you are all fine, even if needing sleep!

Welcome back!

No new posts 28-11-2016 00:30 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: