Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Question about vehicles
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about vehicles
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Question about vehicles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I apologize if this has been asked before...I just can't remember and I can't find info.

Are there any instances where the team (or a member of the team) is in civvies and their vehicle is transformed?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2016 05:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think it happened to Joe in the puppy episode, but is can't remember any others.

No new posts 15-10-2016 06:59 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's the way I remember it, too --- after the centrifuge bit, the rest of the team left to fight the mole tank. As soon as Joe found out what was happening, he gave the "doctors" the slip, he (in civvies) caught up with the rest of the team in the G-2 (transformed) so they could use the GodPhoenix's weapons.

No new posts 15-10-2016 07:27 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

In the Matangar episode, they're doing maintenance on their vehicles. The vehicles are transformed, but the team are in their civvies.

No new posts 15-10-2016 12:38 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG- thank you! That's right...so the vehicle transformation doesn't depend on birdstyle, I guess.

I just thought of another one (I think) but I need to verify...I think Ryu is in civvies driving the GP in the Gezora episodes...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here we go...

Joe...

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Matangar ep:

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Gezora:

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice! Thanks so much! I wonder if there are any others...

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

I don't recall a specific episode, but I think there may have been at least one or two times when Jinpei's buggy was transformed and he wasn't. I would have to go back and look.

No new posts 15-10-2016 20:53 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: