Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » My Birthday present....late one ;)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Birthday present....late one ;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer
My Birthday present....late one ;) Please try now Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hola,

Sorry for not being able to post earlier, (actually my birthday was last month), but my schedule and the site didn´t help much.

Here are some items I got from Japan. A lot of them are from Candy, I know, but there are really nice ones from Gatchaman....

I hope you like them! Smile

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by adrianag on 12-10-2016 at 20:42.
Reason: Please try again!
No new posts 12-10-2016 17:55 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Adriana, I'm not seeing the images. Can you repost them, please?

No new posts 12-10-2016 19:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

¡Feliz cumpleaños tardío!

I'm sorry to say I'm not seeing anything, either. Photobucket says the images have been taken down. Frown

No new posts 12-10-2016 19:45 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Happy much belated birthday, Adriana. Smile Alas, like the others said, no pics. Frown

No new posts 12-10-2016 19:51 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola TJ, EW and Chris!

Sorry but photobucket went crazy (coo-coo), loco! Here we have them again and I hope you can see th this time!

Thanks a lot for the belated birthday wishes! Smile Gracias!

Hugs to all

Condor

No new posts 12-10-2016 20:45 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Yay! I can see them now, thanks. Big Grin

Now I'm trying to NOT get jealous....

No new posts 12-10-2016 21:04 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Those are nice, Adrian. The different colors used on the team's uniforms on the one in the first screen top right are a little... different.

No new posts 12-10-2016 23:28 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola EW,

If you are jealous for my Candy stuff, I understand it jeje.... Wink

No new posts 13-10-2016 07:39 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola Becky,

Yes! Most probably they are different because the cel (I'm sure of that), was used either on a colouring book or in a the toy box, or in a promotional panflet. I have seen some of them with old toys and the drawing and colours difers from the Ines we see in the anime.

Maybe James or Jason would know better! Wink

Anyway, the cel is really nice! Smile

Condor

No new posts 13-10-2016 07:46 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Looks like you received a lot of great birthday presents, Adriana!

No new posts 13-10-2016 12:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola TJ!

Yes, indeed! My favorite ones came from Candy because of the cels. But my Gatchaman toys and books.....were awesome!

I'm glad you liked them Smile

Condor

No new posts 13-10-2016 15:11 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wonderful stuff! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! It is fun to look at!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-10-2016 19:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Ooh very nice. Smile

No new posts 14-10-2016 20:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Happy belated birthday Adriana!

Love the one with Jason and Princess Smile

No new posts 15-10-2016 12:10 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola Springie!

You are very welcome! This time the parcel had great items from Gatchaman. One more is on the way.....let's see what it brings, ok?

Condor

Jester2

No new posts 15-10-2016 14:17 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola Chris!

Thank you dear! Slowly but surely I'm getting my collection! Wink

Queen

No new posts 15-10-2016 14:19 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hola Daniella!

Thanks a lot for the wishes! Smile can't complain this time, it has been wonderful!

Condor

No new posts 15-10-2016 14:21 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: