Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A fun way to learn some Japanese
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A fun way to learn some Japanese
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
A fun way to learn some Japanese Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My husband pointed this cute game out to me:

Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle

Right now it's 60% off through Steam (it's for Windows and the Mac). It's basically like Final Fantasy but you have to learn how to read/write hiragana (one of the Japanese language scripts) in order to get through it. I've played an hour of it so far and am practicing 15 characters and am having a lot of fun. Smile

No new posts 03-07-2016 04:14 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-05-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's awesome! Thanks for the link! Smile

No new posts 03-07-2016 12:55 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks like they're working on a sequel for katakana. Smile

No new posts 03-07-2016 19:16 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Thanks CW! I'll give it a try, it seems like an awesome idea!

No new posts 05-07-2016 17:50 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm having fun with it Smile

No new posts 05-07-2016 19:21 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: