Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

I probably should have mentioned this a while ago, but for those who are unaware, starting back in the December issue of the monthly Japanese magazine "Heroes" has been "Infini-T Force ~Drawings of the Future~." This is a manga story, produced by Tatsunoko, written by Ukyo Kodachi, and drawn by Tsutama Ejiri, that features characters from Gatchaman, Casshan, Hurricane Polymer, and Tekkaman crossing over into the real world.

The manga involves a ordinary girl, Emi Sekaido, who receives a mysterious package containing a pen. Emi takes the pen with her as she goes shopping. While at a convenience store, a thief appears and takes her hostage. Not wanting to die, Emi wishes for a "Hero who will guard everyone." Just then, the pen starts to move by itself, drawing images of four heroes on a piece of paper. Seconds later, Ken, the Eagle appears and saves Emi. As the story continues from there, and into issues of the magazine, the other Tatsunoko heroes will appear, with Hurricane Polymer coming in on the heels of Ken, and Casshan in the 3rd part of the story.

Right now, the entire 65 page "Episode 1" of Infini-T Force is available for viewing on on the Heroes web page for Infini-T Force, which can be found here:

http://www.heros-web.com/works/infini-t.html

Just click on the red bar below the "Update" section and it'll load the story up for you. It is entirely in Japanese, but you should be able to follow a lot of it easily enough. So, take a look!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 26-01-2016 at 19:15.
No new posts 26-01-2016 19:09 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link, James! I had been wanting to see it!

ETA Since I can't read the buttons on the page, is there a way to download the comic (I don't mind paying for the download)? That would be easier than screenshotting the whole thing.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 26-01-2016 at 21:12.
No new posts 26-01-2016 20:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is news to me James, so thank you for sharing the link! I'll have to check it out! Smile

No new posts 26-01-2016 22:45 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Thanks for letting us know. Smile

No new posts 27-01-2016 01:15 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The first paperback volume collecting the Infini-T Force manga is being released in Japan on April 5th.

The book runs 244 pages, and runs a mere 616 yen. It can be ordered from Amazon Japan here:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss...=infini-t+force

And, yes, Amazon Japan does ship overseas.

From the length of the book, I'd guess it has the first four chapters of the series, covering Emi's first encounters with Ken, Hurricane Polymer, Casshan, and Tekkaman.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 25-03-2016 at 17:33.
No new posts 25-03-2016 17:32 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks!

No new posts 25-03-2016 22:13 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Is is just me, or does it look like the Infini-T Force Ken and this fellow from the bike safety video buy their protective gear at the same store...?

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 27-03-2016 at 03:58.
No new posts 27-03-2016 03:54 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Squint You know....you might just have somethin' there....unless there's some sort of conspiracy going! mygoodness

No new posts 27-03-2016 04:19 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL

No new posts 27-03-2016 06:16 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I like Ken's updated Birdstyle and yeah, you're right about the protective gear on the motorcyclist, James.

No new posts 27-03-2016 17:30 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL! Good eye, James!

No new posts 31-03-2016 17:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

To help promote the release of the first volume of the comic, Heroes has put together a 95 second video for Infini-T Force. It can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrHcd2axwno

James

No new posts 04-04-2016 18:15 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not entirely pleased with Ken's new civilian look but pre-ordered the manga anyway. Looks like the new series is designed to go with the new lit chest figures.

No new posts 04-04-2016 18:57 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, I can do without the chin hair. I'm not keen on the others' new civilian looks either.

No new posts 04-04-2016 22:34 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think if I liked his face better in general (and hair) the chin hair wouldn't bother me. Maybe. Possibly. Hard to say. Smile

No new posts 05-04-2016 02:12 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Neat!! Ken needs to shave, though...lol! Thanks for sharing it with us!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-04-2016 05:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ken would look great if he just got rid of the stubble!

No new posts 05-04-2016 12:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
I think if I liked his face better in general (and hair) the chin hair wouldn't bother me. Maybe. Possibly. Hard to say. Smile

I wonder how the artist would have re-imaged the other members of the team. Joe would be the one more likely to have chin hair.

No new posts 05-04-2016 23:59 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: