Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Ouch ouch ow...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ouch ouch ow...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They want to amputate my leg. They said my ankle and foot are too badly infected. They're going to use compression wraps and IV antibiotics for 4-5 days to try to get the swelling down so they can choose the best place to make the cut. (Well, "best" might not be the right word, since the places where it can be done are all pretty lousy. "Least bad" would be more accurate.)

I really could use a miracle right now.

No new posts 16-01-2016 01:22 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh hon. Frown *hugs* I'm around if you need to talk.

No new posts 16-01-2016 02:04 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

I am so sorry to hear this EW. Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Redbird on 16-01-2016 at 12:49.
No new posts 16-01-2016 12:48 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OH, EW...I am hoping and praying that this doesn't happen...Crap

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-01-2016 17:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Oh no EW! I know there's not much to say that would make a difference, but here are some huggles, and I'm thinking of you!

Huggles

No new posts 16-01-2016 17:40 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: