Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hola everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hola everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've had a hard time deciding what to suggest for you to read! I noticed that many of my stories fall into one of several categories, so I picked one or two stories from each category.

* I've done a lot of episode parodies.

“Murdered Music”

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1268

“Just Ant Off!”

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1456

* Some stories have genetically altered animals or non-humanoid aliens.

“Party Animals”

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1497

“Cavy Diplomacy”

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1395

“Zeruda”

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1564

* There are Bradbury's Jar responses.

“Consequences”

http://gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1493

“Moonlight”

http://gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1486

* And there are stories about people who aren't a part of the Gatchaman team but feel the effects of the team's actions.

“Midterm”

http://gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1327

There are some that don't fit into these categories, but don't worry -- I won't list them here! Black1

I have 60 stories and one poem at gatchfanfic.com, and people have said that most of them are really good. (Of course I'd think they're good! There are also lots of people who think they can sing opera but have voices that cause dogs' ears to bleed...so I'll go by what other people say.)

Anyway, I hope you like what I've listed and go on to read some of my other stuff! twix

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 15-08-2015 at 00:50.
No new posts 15-08-2015 00:48 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's funny how few of us write straight up romance. Smile I think Springie's written some!

No new posts 15-08-2015 01:22 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm taking a late night break after working all day on lessons for next week ( I am a teacher/ tutor who is very overworked at the moment).

Smile yes, I have written a ton of Eagle/swan romance...and even a little Condor/ swan romance! I have some other stories that are not so sappy, too.

I enjoy trying to write as though I was making an episode, so I tend to embed a lot of screenshots and fanart into my stories.

Hopefully you'll have a chance to check them out! Wink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-08-2015 08:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW

You know, I don't write much happily ever after at all. Smile My non Eagle/Condor stories are:

A World Without Me - Jinpei story featuring a dream of his.

And Then They Were Five - BOTP reboot bringing the team together as children. Main char is Mark.

BOTP Episode Rewrite: Decoys of Doom - Making fun of that particular BOTP episode, which is particularly stupid.

The Hangover - The Hangover movie parody written by TJ and I with BOTP. Mark is the missing groom and Jason is the panicked best man. Jason does get a happily ever after but not with Princess.

Masterpiece - A very brief Ken/Jun songfic. Closest I get to a happily ever after story.

Memorial - A tragic fic that would have been Ken/Jun if things hadn't gone horribly wrong.

There's also Mission of Mercy, Phone Prank, and What it Seems. I try to tag everything carefully so that people know whether there's m/m content or not.

I don't really like fanfiction.net so I don't tend to post there. My alternate place to post stories is ArchiveOfOurOwn. The closest I've gotten to an idea with the Condor and Swan together would have been a threesome with the Condor, Eagle, and Swan. Smile

Hola ChrisW!

This is fantastic!!! Thank you so much! I will check out archiveofourown. I like fanfiction because I have an app that downloads the stories into my iPad and I can read them whenever I want (even without Internet). That's why I like it.

Will check them out and definitely will give you a feedback. I will start with the Hangover as I already downloaded it from FF.

I don't mid reading if there isn't a happy ending. Sometimes it's nice to read something a bit different.....well not too different jeje....

Thanks again and receive lost of hugs form me! Ciao Daisy2

No new posts 15-08-2015 16:04 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
You might like this one of mine, a short Ken/Jun fic I did a while ago.

Love on the God Phoenix

Hola KT1972!

Thanks a lot! I will have a look as well. If you have any other, please let me know!

Have a wonderful weekend! Flower

No new posts 15-08-2015 16:07 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
I've had a hard time deciding what to suggest for you to read! I noticed that many of my stories fall into one of several categories, so I picked one or two stories from each category.

There are some that don't fit into these categories, but don't worry -- I won't list them here! Black1

I have 60 stories and one poem at gatchfanfic.com, and people have said that most of them are really good. (Of course I'd think they're good! There are also lots of people who think they can sing opera but have voices that cause dogs' ears to bleed...so I'll go by what other people say.)

Anyway, I hope you like what I've listed and go on to read some of my other stuff! twix

Hola ElectricWhite!

Thank you so so much for sharing with me your stories. Appreciate it! I'm sure they are good as you just try to be modest. Writing is not a joke......I also have written stories (in Spanish) and I can tell you that.

At this moment, I just enjoy reading about Gatchaman universe, guess it's a way to submerge into this anime, especially after finish watching the series.

Once I'm done with these ones and the others that the rest have suggested, will let you know so you can recommend me some more.

Have a fantastic day and I hope you are now fully adapted to the new place! Lots of hugs from me...... Specs

No new posts 15-08-2015 16:16 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
It's funny how few of us write straight up romance. Smile I think Springie's written some!

Hola ChrisW,

Well, I don't blame you all. This is definitely not a romantic anime but one full of drama and action. But I think that sometimes it's not so bad to have a happy ending......especially for Joe......I feel so sad to think that he sacrificed so much and at the end he's a loner......Frown

No new posts 15-08-2015 16:18 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I'm taking a late night break after working all day on lessons for next week ( I am a teacher/ tutor who is very overworked at the moment).

Smile yes, I have written a ton of Eagle/swan romance...and even a little Condor/ swan romance! I have some other stories that are not so sappy, too.

I enjoy trying to write as though I was making an episode, so I tend to embed a lot of screenshots and fanart into my stories.

Hopefully you'll have a chance to check them out! Wink

Hola Springie!

It seems that both share the same kind of job..... Even though I'm a retired stewardess, at the moment I'm a Spanish teacher with lots of students, preparing classes and updating a manual. So I guess.....welcome to the club!

I will definitely have a look to your stories. If I'm not mistaken I came across your name when I was reading something from Transmutejun in FF. and now that you mention romance, I won't miss them......

Hope you enjoy your weekend, don't work too hard and rest well.......teaching is very draining, even though we are used to it!

Lots of hugs from me.......Smile

No new posts 15-08-2015 16:24 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Transmutejun and I are good buddies! Wink
Glad to hear that there is another teacher among our ranks! Yes, teaching is draining...I taught in the classroom for 16 years. This tutoring job seems to be twice the amount of work that I'm used to. I'm still trying to figure out how to maximize my time off, maybe one day I'll get back to drawing.Smile

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-08-2015 16:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:

The bestest buddies! Luvu2

No new posts 15-08-2015 22:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by adrianag

Hola ChrisW!

This is fantastic!!! Thank you so much! I will check out archiveofourown. I like fanfiction because I have an app that downloads the stories into my iPad and I can read them whenever I want (even without Internet). That's why I like it.

Will check them out and definitely will give you a feedback. I will start with the Hangover as I already downloaded it from FF.

I don't mid reading if there isn't a happy ending. Sometimes it's nice to read something a bit different.....well not too different jeje....

Thanks again and receive lost of hugs form me! Ciao Daisy2

The Hangover is silly and was fun to write. Smile Memorial was very different and much harder to write but I really like it.

No new posts 15-08-2015 22:54 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Glad to hear that there is another teacher among our ranks! Yes, teaching is draining...I taught in the classroom for 16 years. This tutoring job seems to be twice the amount of work that I'm used to. I'm still trying to figure out how to maximize my time off, maybe one day I'll get back to drawing.Smile

Hola Springie!

Teaching is such a wonderful profession but it can be so so tiring. I'm glad both of us share it. What do you teach? Do you have an especific subject?

Please share your drawings.......do you have any from Gatchaman?

So glad to hear that you and TJ are good buddies!

Have a great day wherever you are!

Hugs
Circle

No new posts 17-08-2015 14:36 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

The bestest buddies! Luvu2

Hola Transmutejun!

Glad to hear that both of you are best buddies beside partners in some of the stories Smile

Hope all is fine with you......have. A great day!

Hugs Bellydancer

No new posts 17-08-2015 14:40 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I taught 3rd grade for 16 years.

I see that you found my drawings! Wink I think I have about 1000 Gatchaman fan pics ( no exaggeration) that I've done over the years. Most of my pictures can be found on my Deviant Art page:

http://springie.deviantart.com

No new posts 17-08-2015 15:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I taught 3rd grade for 16 years.

I see that you found my drawings! Wink I think I have about 1000 Gatchaman fan pics ( no exaggeration) that I've done over the years. Most of my pictures can be found on my Deviant Art page:

http://springie.deviantart.com

Thank you for sharing them! Will visit the page and comment about my favorites......

Among my Spanish students I have around 10 students from 13-18 years. They are so nice and with some of them I can share my passion for animes. What about you? Do you share Gatchaman with them?
In my case, none of them know the series but my 10 year old liked it when I played him the video in Spanish Pleased

No new posts 17-08-2015 19:00 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Occasionally I have thrown Gatchaman into a creative writing lesson when I had time- but the schools were so regulated where I worked that every minute had curriculum already planned...so not much room to add in anything for fun. Wink

My children liked Gatchaman ok but were never really into it. They just shake their head and sigh whenever I talk about it. Oh well, I tried...

No new posts 18-08-2015 21:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Occasionally I have thrown Gatchaman into a creative writing lesson when I had time- but the schools were so regulated where I worked that every minute had curriculum already planned...so not much room to add in anything for fun. Wink

My children liked Gatchaman ok but were never really into it. They just shake their head and sigh whenever I talk about it. Oh well, I tried...

Hola!

Guess in that sense I'm lucky as Spanish is an extra curriculum subject and the kids are more relaxed. You should had seen my ten year old chinese boy looking at the God Phoenix in flames......he was so so excited!

Banana

Like me jeje..... Snoopy Dance

No new posts 19-08-2015 18:48 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: