Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Nice Bandai Ken and Joe--ONLY $3!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nice Bandai Ken and Joe--ONLY $3!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Nice Bandai Ken and Joe--ONLY $3!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a really nice set of figures--and nice and cheap too! Just how I like them!

Gotta love Bandai!

No new posts 10-04-2005 22:36 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They are very nice....

I haven't been able to work out how to make Joe hold his gun though. Unless, of course, the gun belongs to one of the other characters. But they certainly are nice models.

There have been a few sets of these assemble-them-yourself come out over the last year or so, and they've definitely been increasing in design quality.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-04-2005 06:26 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the picture, Joe isn't holding a gun, but the girl in the pink shirt is.

Those are fabulous, though.

No new posts 11-04-2005 12:41 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That could be it then. It was in the same bit of packaging as most of Joe's "parts" (fnarr fnarr) so I was assuming it was his - I haven't assembled the Casshan or Polimer figures yet.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-04-2005 18:18 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hah, found where the gun goes Big Grin

The gun that the girl in the Polimer sculpt is holding is moulded into her hand. So I had a good look at Joe again, and how very well he's been sculpted, and I found that the gun goes on his right hip. Easy to miss since it's covered by his cape (that's my excuse anyhow).

The Ken and Joe statues are very nice. But if anything, the Casshan and Polimer statues are even nicer because they're more complex. Casshan's robot swan and the destroyed robot in the water behind him are particularly good. These are definitely the nicest of this type of gashaspon type thingy that I've seen for Gatch/Tatsunoko.

No new posts 15-04-2005 15:17 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Hmmm... very nice..

Just where can you get those in Canada?

Yuki

No new posts 13-05-2005 14:26 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: