Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Tatsunoko Heroes Fighting Gear Ken and Joe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tatsunoko Heroes Fighting Gear Ken and Joe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Yes, it’s a real shame that they’ve never made figures of Katse. Except for all those times when they did.

Yujin Gashapon figure

Banpresto keychain

Bullmark Soft Vinyl

Banpresto plush

Lawsons Tatsunoko Hero

Pokka Coffee Giveaway Figure

Circle K Gatchaman Figures

Diamond Select Battle of the Planets Figures

Bootleg Fuerza G Figures from Mexico

Musashiya Gatchaman Garage Kits

These are just the ones that came to me off the top of my head, so there are probably a few I’ve missed. And this doesn’t even get into non-figure items like the charm, the bust, the cosplay outfit, and the ton of Katse-themed items that came as a result of his popularity in Good Morning Gatchaman. So, if you want Katse items, they’re certainly out there to find!

If anyone has a right to complain, it would be the fans of Gel Sadra and Egobossler. Even Nambu and Red Impulse have more merchandise than they do!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 04-05-2015 at 20:12.
No new posts 04-05-2015 18:53 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I misread it first as figures too, James, but she said figmas. Smile I've never seen some of those so that was educational, though!

No new posts 04-05-2015 20:15 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Ah yes. It's never Katse, is it? Well, I can't say I'm surprised. It's just... I wish there was a figma of Katse-sama. I'd give my entire monthly wage to get that one (seriously), but I know it's not going to happen. -_- And not only that. It's difficult to live in the boonies completely out of reach of couriers.

You know about the Diamond Select figure, right?

http://www.toymania.com/columns/spotlight/botp2.shtml

Note that the version with the interchangeable heads was never officially released. But the regular one (with the Turtle King) is available on EBay.

No new posts 05-05-2015 13:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've seen the one with the interchangeable heads on eBay.

No new posts 05-05-2015 15:09 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
I've seen the one with the interchangeable heads on eBay.

Me too, in fact I missed out on winning a bid for one when the auction ended about half an hour before I got home from work one evening......

I have got the Turtle King Katse BNIB instead though Smile

No new posts 05-05-2015 15:26 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Really? Wow, I have never seen it! I should get looking...

No new posts 07-05-2015 13:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
I misread it first as figures too, James, but she said figmas. :) I've never seen some of those so that was educational, though!

Ahh, you are correct, of course. My mistake. Of course, since Figma hasn't released any Gatchaman figures, not even of Ken, it's doubtful that they'll be dong a Katse anytime soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Note that the version with the interchangeable heads was never officially released. But the regular one (with the Turtle King) is available on EBay.

As others have noted, the Katse with interchangeable heads was indeed released. The only figure that was never released was the helmetless version of Tiny.

James

No new posts 08-05-2015 03:11 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

On the keychain, Katse looks like he's/she's singing opera.

No new posts 10-05-2015 17:30 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Sentinel has released a short promotional video for their Ken figure, with a small mention of the Joe figure at the end. It can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ZUdGvoHKc

James

No new posts 20-05-2015 16:24 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like that a lot of the poses they show echo poses in the actual series. Smile

No new posts 20-05-2015 16:40 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree with Chris, they certainly worked to get some in-character poses! I find it interesting that the wings can apparently shift position,

No new posts 21-05-2015 12:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Sentinel has now posted a number of pictures of their upcoming Joe figure.

You take see more of them here:

http://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry-12028425920.html

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 23-05-2015 at 23:16.
No new posts 22-05-2015 07:12 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Just an FYI: The Condor Joe figure is up for pre-order on CD Japan:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-141809

He's lookin' good! Thumbsup

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Redbird on 22-05-2015 at 11:24.
No new posts 22-05-2015 11:23 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*rubs hands together*

No new posts 22-05-2015 23:59 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
CyberShadow CyberShadow is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-05-2015

spacer

He is also up for preorder at Anime Export (where I got my preorder in).

No new posts 25-05-2015 04:47 CyberShadow is offline Send an Email to CyberShadow Search for Posts by CyberShadow Add CyberShadow to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: