Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rave! » Spring Break!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spring Break!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Spring Break!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm officially on spring break today!! It was nice of my professors to go light on the homework because not only do I have time to draw and write (and hopefully read), it's supposed to get into the 50's (degrees Farenheit, which is balmy for early March in South Dakota). I may have to break out the capris! dance

No new posts 06-03-2015 13:56 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm on the verge of jealousy! People in my neck of the woods are recovering from a winter storm ("Thor", according to the Weather Channel) -- still shoveling almost a foot of snow that fell overnight late Wednesday/early Thursday. Frosty

No new posts 06-03-2015 16:31 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope you have a great Spring Break, MsAnnOMalley! Mine isn't until the end of the month, so I have a couple more weeks to go...

No new posts 06-03-2015 18:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

Thanks, TJ.

EW, We've been lucky this winter because it seems the weather has gone through a cycle of snows, gets really cold, warms up above freezing and melts everything, snows, gets really cold, warms up above freezing and melts everything...lather, rinse, repeat. While I'm glad I don't have the never-ending snow, I feel for everyone who does.

No new posts 06-03-2015 19:33 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Enjoy your time off. Smile

No new posts 06-03-2015 20:52 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

Have fun! Another week to go before spring break here, but we too are still having winter weather. Very little ice fortunately but bitter cold and temps below freezing.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kritter on 08-03-2015 at 14:42.
No new posts 07-03-2015 15:45 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Enjoy the breather! Colorado is sending some nice weather your way!

No new posts 07-03-2015 23:46 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hooray! Looking forward to seeing the results of your drawing/ writing time! Enjoy some time off! cheeleader3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-03-2015 00:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: