Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Course has been delayed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Course has been delayed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Course has been delayed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So once again its been a "special year"

I checked my emails Friday morning before I went to work, Alas my course had been delayed for 2 weeks, rang and confirming once I had lunch, yep the email was correct, apparently they are low in numbers and want to give it 2 more weeks to see if they can get more student.

I was due to start today (Tuesday) after a long weekend.
The Brisbane course started today,, so I won't be able to join that one, and they can't tell me if the course will go ahead or be delayed till next semester.

Once again I'm "pending" till a decision is made, still paying of the course (alas so subsidies for this little black duck, cause apparently I'm a little over qualified for governments assistance.)

At least work has given me a few extra shift in the next few weeks...(oh yer I had to drop down from a part time 20 to a part time 12 in order to get the allocated days off to do my course)...and once again Bugger

but thank to my sister-from-another mother who after giving my a hug and calling the collage rude names...pretty much told me "suck it up princess" the wait will still be worth it.....god I love my friends they keep me sane.

rant over

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 27-01-2015 at 10:22.
No new posts 27-01-2015 10:15 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Man, that's so annoying! I hope they get their act together quickly and not leave you hanging much longer.

No new posts 27-01-2015 13:46 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*hugs* and "This too shall pass." Smile Glad you picked up some extra hours at work!

No new posts 27-01-2015 20:35 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

That sucks! I hope you aren't stuck in limbo for long!

No new posts 28-01-2015 00:33 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Frown

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-01-2015 14:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

That stinks. Maybe more people will sign up for the course so it will make. Its so stressful. Been in that boat myself before.

No new posts 29-01-2015 00:14 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

They have no people skills or customer skills. I hope you get to take the course and get your money's worth.

No new posts 29-01-2015 01:03 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

The most frustrating thing is my sketch books were all organised, ( acrylics, oil, watercolours, normal) separated all my art equipment eg normal pencil in on pencil case, watercolour pencils in another, ink pens in another all labelled, been reviewing all my art videos and studying up on different art styles etc....... yah for OCD

worst case: if they do cancel till next semester, there is a couple of online Cert III I can do, their time limit is a year from start and they are recognised, I can do 2 of them for the price of the in class one and still gain credits towards my Diploma and BA

No new posts 30-01-2015 10:42 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I'm glad to hear you've got options in case things fall through. But, no matter what, you've got lots of folks who'll gladly share steelchair your frustrations! Hugegun

No new posts 30-01-2015 13:51 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Yay for being prepared and backup plans. Smile

No new posts 30-01-2015 20:41 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: