Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Just Wanted to Say Hi. :)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just Wanted to Say Hi. :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Luminous X
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-01-2013

spacer
Just Wanted to Say Hi. :) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been a long time fan being raised on BOTP in the 70's before discovering Gatchaman in my young adult years. Now I'm just an old man who watches too many cartoons!

I came across this forum some time ago but due to problems that caused a delay with my registration and then RL getting in the way I never got around to posting. Recently, I found out about Gatchaman Crowds and that set me off back on to the path of the original series. That, in turn, reminded me of this place so that's why I'm here again... and thought I'd post before I forgot again!

So, er, hi!

No new posts 14-02-2014 00:44 Luminous X is offline Send an Email to Luminous X Search for Posts by Luminous X Add Luminous X to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's nice to meet you, Luminous X! You will find that many of us here (including myself) loved Battle of the Planets as kids and then slowly found our way to Gatchaman as we became older. Somehow you never forget that first love!

I hope you have find puttering about the place!

No new posts 14-02-2014 01:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

By all means, feel free to putter away! The more, the merrier!

No new posts 14-02-2014 01:48 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome! It's funny how many of us followed the same path of falling in love with BOTP, and then going "OMG!!!" as we discovered Gatchaman. Smile Always nice to see a new face around here, enjoy the insanity!

No new posts 14-02-2014 02:36 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I think you'll find that you are in good company, X! Welcome to the site! Many of us are also 70s kids who fell in love with BOTP first. Feel free to join in the fun! Wink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-02-2014 02:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome X.

Feel free to look around, before deciding if you want to join in on conversations, or just remain in the background enjoying the wealth of knowledge you can find on this site.

No new posts 14-02-2014 03:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Welcome to the craziness LX! Hope that you enjoy the site! Smile

No new posts 14-02-2014 12:20 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

So Gatchaman crowds has got it's uses then.....

Welcome to the site LX, hope to see a lot more of you around here Smile

(P.S. there's no such thing as watching too many cartoons IMO)

No new posts 14-02-2014 12:31 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
or just remain in the background enjoying the wealth of knowledge you can find on this site.

...or sit back and be shocked -- SHOCKED, I say! -- at how little knowledge some of us have in general... Nerd

No new posts 14-02-2014 13:40 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome LX! We all stay young by continuing to watch cartoons/anime. Jump right in. Do you write fanfic?

No new posts 14-02-2014 18:35 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Welcome, LX. Enjoy your stay and do join the discussions.

My fanart is here

No new posts 14-02-2014 21:46 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Luminous X
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-01-2013

spacer

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I didn't expect so many replies!

@ Becky Rock; Sadly I don't write fanfic. I've tried in the past but I'm really not very good... But, you know the saying - "Never say never".

I'm sure I'll take part when I have something to say though I'm not the most erudite fan out there! Maybe I should make a thread about Gatchaman Crowds just for KT1972... Tongue

No new posts 14-02-2014 23:08 Luminous X is offline Send an Email to Luminous X Search for Posts by Luminous X Add Luminous X to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Eek2

No new posts 14-02-2014 23:38 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Rofl

No new posts 15-02-2014 00:58 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Hi Luminous X. I'm afraid that I never progressed much. BotP is still my favorite, although I enjoy everyone's Gatch fanfic. Welcome!

No new posts 15-02-2014 01:03 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi there LX!

Welcome to the site -- looking forward to sharing the madness around here with you too!

welcome

No new posts 15-02-2014 12:00 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

welcome

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-02-2014 20:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Greetings and Salutations!

Enjoy your investigations. There are lots of nuggets around - the best of which are the sharing of an interest resulting in friends.

No new posts 15-02-2014 21:22 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A big, warm welcome, LX! Do feel free to join in the conversations whenever you'd deem appropriate! The more the merrier, even if you'd just wish to show everything you'd want to say with a smiley! Smile And, as Becky rightly said, it's our way to remain young by watching anime/cartoons! I'm one who have had the fortune, if I might say so, to have encountered the real Gatchaman during my childhood on Italian channels! So, for me, it's the other way round ... I'm trying to learn more about BotP during my adulthood ... even though, to be honest, I feel more comfortable if I stick with my Gatchaman! That's also one reason why I didn't even venture into Gatchaman Crowds! Tongue

No new posts 16-02-2014 14:33 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: