Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gatchaman Movie Home Video Release Update
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Movie Home Video Release Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have asked the son to buy me it for Mother's day..... fingers crossed!

No new posts 19-03-2014 12:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oooh, how exciting. Smile Will definitely be getting that when my Gatch fan stuff $ builds back up ... (takes a while since it comes from things like bringing in returnable bottles and cans)

No new posts 19-03-2014 19:43 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Okay, I've taken the plunge! (Crosses fingers, hoping it's a good translation...)

No new posts 19-03-2014 19:59 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I just ordered mine, too! I'm with you, EW...hoping the translation is decent!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-03-2014 00:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Okay, I got one too! Interesting how this seems to be a 'pre-order', as the DVD will not be released for another few weeks.

No new posts 20-03-2014 13:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I'd love to see those promotional cards enlarged for the detail. Is that possible, James?

I just received two of the sets of Visual Sheets, a standard version and aTsutaya stores exclusive version. The sheets themselves are 7 1/2" x 5 1/4", and are printed on thin plastic.

So you can finally see the images a little more clearly, here they are:

In the Tsutaya exclusive version of this set, the final sheet was replaced by this one:

I haven't found either the Tower Records or the Yodobashi Camera exclusive sets yet, but this should still give you a good idea of what they're like.

James

No new posts 28-04-2014 20:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Thanks James!

Nice to see the sheets in their glory...

No new posts 28-04-2014 22:41 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Thanks so much, James!

From the second (set of G-1 versions), it appears their visors can be completely closed.

The third picture makes it look as if they're all the same height.

I love the fourth the most, but again they make it look as if they're nearly the same height.

And the ship does look very much like the version in the OAV.

It seemed to me from the movie shots I've seen so far, they don't have the uneven-bottomed capes, even though the drawings show the capes that way. And I'm still wondering why they changed Jun's color to purple.

No new posts 28-04-2014 22:44 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I like Jun's color as purple: it's darker and still feminine, but less 'girly'. Interesting, in fast action scenes (like combat) she looks closer to Joe than Ken, with these colors.

The main thing that bothers me about these uniforms is the back of the uniform head. It looks like it's cybernetics sticking out of the skull or something. A bit of a creepy effect!

No new posts 29-04-2014 13:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

They had a similar look to the helmets used by the pilots in the movie Pacific Rim. It was some type of attachment to the spine for controlling the robot.

No new posts 29-04-2014 23:43 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Thanks James! I love that they didn't put Jun in a miniskirt, all exposed. I also kind of agree with TJ on the purple, it's less "look at the token girl!!!" and purple's a bit more of a powerful color than baby girl pink, heh.

No new posts 02-05-2014 02:20 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Oh wow, those sheets are amazing James Smile I'm sure we'll get to see all kinds of goodies in the up and coming Bird Scramble. I'm way behind on all things Gatchaman thanks to kiddos and work but so excited to see the movie goodies. Smile You are the best!!! Smile

No new posts 03-05-2014 13:49 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: