Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » New Gatchaman Crowds Merchandise
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Gatchaman Crowds Merchandise
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
New Gatchaman Crowds Merchandise Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

As they did with the Summer Comic Market event in August, Nippon Television will have a booth that the Winter Comic Market at the end of December. At that booth, NTV will be selling Comic Market exclusive merchandise for their recent anime series, including Gatchaman Crowds.

These new items include a trio of different sheets of "nail stickers," with each sheet themed after a different character. There's one for Joe, one for Rui, and one for Load Galax. Each sheet costs 1,500 yen. They are also offering a smartphone cover designed to fit on the iPhone 5 and 5S. The cover comes with a set of the Rui nail stickers, and costs 4,500 yen.

Nippon Television is also premiering a few Gatchaman Crowds items at the event. Unlike the nail stickers and the iPhone cover, these will be available through regular retailers after the show. Attendees will be among the first to be able to purchase the Gatchaman Crowds Trading Rubber Straps. These are essentially small, rubber mascot characters that you can hang from your cell phone. There are nine different designs, each of a different character from Gatchaman Crowds. They're only telling us who 8 of the characters are (Joe, Sugane, Berg Katse, Hajime, Paiman, O.D, Utsu-tsu, and Rui), leaving the 9th character a secret. My guess is that it's Load. Anyway, NTV will be selling individual boxes of these, where you have no idea which character in in the box, for 500 yen apiece,. They are also offering an entire carton of nine boxes (I.E. one complete set of the rubber straps) for 4,500 yen.

They will also be premiering a set of 6 new clear folders. These transparent file folders each have a different Gatchaman Crowds character on the front, with that same character in their G Suit on the back. The set of six is 1,500 yen.

And, lastly, NTV will be selling a new Gatchaman Crowds T-shirt. On the front of this shirt is a small image of Paiman, and above him is a large word balloon saying, "Shut up, Newbie!!!" The shirts will be available in small, medium, and large sizes for 3,000 apiece.

For those who are just after the free swag at the show, NTV has one Gatchaman Crowds giveaway item; a sticker sheet with Super Deformed (SD) versions of the Gatchaman Crowds characters.

Here's NTV's ad for these items:

The original NTV Comic Market page this is from can be found here:

http://www.ntv.co.jp/c85/

I'd expect to see some of these items turning up for sale on sites like eBay sometime after Comic Market this December 29th~31st.

James

No new posts 06-12-2013 18:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would think so. Thanks James.

No new posts 07-12-2013 01:52 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: