Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » This is not what I need!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is not what I need!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm glad you're feeling better, LW. Good luck on the next appt.

No new posts 04-10-2013 17:58 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Spoke to soonSad2

This has been the Shittiest and challenging 2years

picked up my dog from the vet for her 4th eye surgery in in 11 months (that's 8 surgery's in 11 month, 2 for my sister, 1 each for the other dogs and 4 for my heart girl)

me with varies injuries all year
my mum with shades of dementia
my dad (enough said)
my older sister is due in the next week to fight a forced eviction off herself and her husband of their farms , due to a bogus bankruptcy that was not signed off on by the courts (the courts said they do not owe the money on a trumped up charge, that's not stopping the local government) (there is some really bad shit happening in Australia at the moment with the government enforcing decisions that have not been properly signed and authorised by the courts)
dramas with so many other family members and friends
my BFF of 20years+ has been constantly ignoring or attempts to resolve the matter in regards to removal of her furniture we have stores for over 3 years

and now 1 of my other sister rings to tell us that her son has been flown to Melbourne with a heart attach early this morning (the doctors dissolve a blood clot early this morning and air lifted him out) he's 28yr, both off them are morbidly obese, we have spoken to them soooo many times about their weight and eating habits, they know we have a history of both strokes and heart attaches on both sides of the family, but they were like "whatever"
I hope this is a wake-up call for both of them

She doesn't want the rest of the family to know until they have result back, I was only to contact the sister I am living with. (she is currently about 2 hours away at a event for the rescue group we work with, god I could hear her over the phone when I told her she was ,,, I could hear it in her voice...luck there was other people I trust with her...

I know it certainty it has reinforced my decision to make some major changes in my life.

People Please look after yourself...I know I am not the only one out there who has been to hell and back..and honestly I don't see and end to all off this soon...so please look after yourselves and hug the ones you love...you just don't know when the shit will hit the fan again...

so sending you all loves and hugs
DMD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 04-10-2013 at 23:34.
No new posts 04-10-2013 23:30 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

My God, LW, I'm so sorry! Huggles Hang in there, kiddo, we're all pulling for you.

No new posts 04-10-2013 23:35 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

LW, I'll keep you, your family and your friends in my prayers.

No new posts 05-10-2013 03:07 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
LW, I'll keep you, your family and your friends in my prayers.

Same here, LW. Please take care of yourself, too. Huggles

No new posts 05-10-2013 07:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Huggles LW, I hope things improve quickly for you!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-10-2013 13:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Huggles

No new posts 05-10-2013 14:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Ugh, I'm sorry things are going so badly. I swear when we turn 40 our warranties run out.

Trying to get caught up on the forums ...

No new posts 13-10-2013 00:11 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: