Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Greetings all!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings all!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice to meet you, Redbird! Wave2

I'm yet another who loved Battle of the Planets as kid and then discovered Gatchaman as an adult.

No new posts 11-09-2013 23:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks lborgia88! Likewise! Wave3

And another Condor fan! Condor

No new posts 11-09-2013 23:29 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Welcome! welcome

And don't worry, we're not mad...most of us anyway...at least not all the time...

No new posts 12-09-2013 09:49 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks DT! I love your avatar! Luvu2

No new posts 12-09-2013 11:31 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

G'day Redbird

I'm the same as many others here Battle first Gatchaman second
Still struggling with Eagle Riders

I'm an Owl woman with a side order of condor

EW as for the avatar I'm thinking
http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1365
G-force space opera - enter Doctor Eviscerator!

Thing the condor found some of the left over equipment

No new posts 12-09-2013 12:03 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

LW: Rofl

No new posts 12-09-2013 13:23 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Redbird: I was going to say the same for yours!

The Condor is ours to share, Smile

No new posts 12-09-2013 17:09 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi LW, nice to meet you! Wave2

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
I'm an Owl woman with a side order of condor

Now that is an interesting combination and not one you hear of often! Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T Redbird: I was going to say the same for yours!

Aww, thanks DT Huggles

I tried to find a nice feather shot that wasn't being used, but I gave up! LOL.

quote:
[The Condor is ours to share, Smile

Wink1

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Redbird on 12-09-2013 at 21:56.
No new posts 12-09-2013 21:54 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sorry for the late welcome Redbird! I have been absent for the last few weeks as I start back to work in my classroom.

I know everyone was able to give you a warm welcome. It is nice to have new members join us.

BTW: the Duplicate King is one of the episodes I remember, from when I watched BoTP.

No new posts 15-09-2013 21:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi there CD! Thank you for the welcome! Smile

As to the Duplicate King, I always remembered the part about the coffee, after it spilled and Princess exclaimed "Look at the carpet!", with Mark replying "Imagine your stomach." Sick1

No new posts 16-09-2013 11:29 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

My best memory of this episode is of Mark "pinky swearing" with the little boy in the sewers. It depicted how good Mark would be with children, and how much he cares for others ... even if he can not show it to Princess.

No new posts 17-09-2013 00:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: