Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchaman on Youtube
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman on Youtube
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Gatchaman on Youtube Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

someone has been posting full length Gatch eps on Youtube, dubbed in English and in order too. There are only 38 of them at the moment, but hopefully there will be more to come.

episode 1 is here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTatBXAb1...ZpedYGUXw-WUZNu

No new posts 28-06-2013 09:31 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
TheSolarSailor TheSolarSailor is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-05-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Growing up, the Space Terrapin on Battle of the Planets was always my favorite episode. Years later, I discovered Gatchaman and finally got to see the series after the laserdiscs released in Japan were bootlegged into sets with some rather questionable subtitles made in China. Oh well, the quality was great and the subtitles were good enough to get the point of the story across. I won't lie, though, as I am glad ADV released properly subbed and dubbed versions here in the states. It took me a long time to finally be able to fully enjoy the entire series of Gatchaman.

The Turtle King remains one of my favorite episodes, I guess nostalgia from my childhood more than anything. The 1994 OVA's are what brought back Gatchaman for me. I never knew it as anything other than Battle of the Planets, and seeing an advertisement for the 1994 OVA left me thinking about how similar this was to that show I loved as a kid. I had to see it, and began exploring the connections and what the old show was REALLY all about. Ah, fond memories.

No new posts 24-09-2013 07:39 TheSolarSailor is offline Send an Email to TheSolarSailor Search for Posts by TheSolarSailor Add TheSolarSailor to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: