Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Sounding Board Needed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sounding Board Needed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad you're doing better now Amethyst. *hugs*

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 07-01-2015 18:59 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hug Hug Ame. Hopefully they'll find something that works for you without the side effects.

No new posts 07-01-2015 20:09 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

*hugs* Amethyst ... at least you have one answer and the goiter is gone! Hope you figure out a better solution for the asthma, soon.

No new posts 07-01-2015 21:09 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

From what I've read, asthma can be so hard to treat because everyone's biology is slightly different. I hope they can find a combination that works better for you.

No new posts 08-01-2015 02:00 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

This is good news! One problem down ... Smile

No new posts 08-01-2015 06:00 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi Ame!

Glad that at least one thing's solved -- fingers crossed for all your other problems to be solved speedily as well!

I had a bout of health problems recently as well -- stomach troubles that led me to have a gastroscopy (before anyone gasps, I've had it three times, it's really NOTHING!) -- followed by a respiratory tract infection. The stomach thing apparently was stress but the the infection was an infection that required some strong medication...

I also really, really tired all the time...

I hope you feel much better soon!!!

No new posts 08-01-2015 21:37 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: