Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Jigokiller?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jigokiller?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Jigokiller? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does this thing look kinda like the Jigokiller to anyone else?

Freaky, man -- click to see

IFLS posted it on their Facebook feed. They said, "Meet Promachoteuthis sulcus, a bizarre creature straight out of your nightmares.

As you can see, this thing looks like it has freakishly human looking teeth. They're actually just flaps of skin, but they're still pretty unnerving! It's a species of promachoteuthid squid and only one specimen has been found to date. It was captured in the Southern Atlantic Ocean at a depth of 2,000m in 2007.

Just imagine what else is lurking in our oceans!"

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 07-02-2013 03:18 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is weird!

Maybe those are what guard the Crescent Coral Base... Wink

No new posts 07-02-2013 14:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If not a jigokiller...definitely the next mecha of the week! It does remind me of a jigokiller, though!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-02-2013 14:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

watchout That's gonna keep me from swimming in the ocean any time soon!

No new posts 07-02-2013 20:04 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Do you really swim at 2,000m beneath the waves, EW? Devil2

No new posts 07-02-2013 23:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Hey, I'm a multi-talented lady! biggrin2

No new posts 08-02-2013 01:56 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I get it, you're a mermaid .... either that or you are Aquaman's daughter !!! Winknudge

No new posts 08-02-2013 02:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

It's definitely freaky! Looks like something that could be our new alien overlord ...

No new posts 08-02-2013 06:02 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Yuck!. So that's what was nibbling on my toes last summer.

I agree it ould be the next Mech of the Week. Or Comander of the Week.

No new posts 10-02-2013 23:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great, a picture like that right before I try to sleep.... yikes

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 22-02-2013 08:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Saw that on the Cracked humor site.

No new posts 05-03-2013 01:45 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: