Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » You've never seen Superheroes like this!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You've never seen Superheroes like this!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
You've never seen Superheroes like this! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Italian Spiderman

Indian Superman and Spiderwoman

No new posts 01-05-2011 04:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Turkish Batman

And this is especially awesome...

Turkish Spiderman

No new posts 01-05-2011 04:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh.....dear.

No new posts 01-05-2011 04:58 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OMG- what great entertainment while I am wide awake on codeine! I am cracking up!

Loved the last "Superman" song...epic! And I cracked up at someone's comment..."lol Jor-El is missing some teeth"

Thanks for sharing, TJ!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-05-2011 05:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

That was great TJ.
Like Springie that last Superman song is really funny.

"He has sexy x-ray eyes, and his legs are really nice." LOL

I think my class could come up with rhymes like that. Of course why 6 year olds would be looking at his legs, I am not sure.

No new posts 01-05-2011 15:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Laugh2 Oh, these are great (in a so cheesy it's fun way)!

I think Bolllywood Superman and Spiderwoman crack me up the most.

No new posts 01-05-2011 16:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

These are just hilarious! Thanks for sharing, TJ!

No new posts 01-05-2011 18:18 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Those are both scary and intriguing and a good laugh.

Guess Indian Spiderwoman isn't concerned about her identity.

No new posts 01-05-2011 20:07 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't think Italian Spiderman is too concerned either! Wink

Yes, that Superman pop song was the funniest for me, but they were all high on the bizarre factor. The Indian Superman/Spiderwoman is so Bollywood!!!!

No new posts 01-05-2011 20:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: