Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Great deal on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Fightstick!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Great deal on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Fightstick!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Great deal on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Fightstick! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This site has a 2-for-1 deal: 2 custom Tatsunoko vs. Capcom controllers for $60.

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?...&idCategory=115

If you use code WARZONE3, it takes $18 off the price. Shipping is $7.50 in the US, so total shipped is about $50 for 2. If you can find a friend who wants one, this is a great deal to split the cost!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 20-01-2011 at 23:54.
No new posts 18-01-2011 17:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh man! I've been wanting to get one of those for a while! If that deal can just hold out until Thursday when I get paid I'll be ALL over it!

Thank you so much TJ, you made my day! ^__^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 18-01-2011 at 22:52.
No new posts 18-01-2011 22:51 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for pointing that out TJ.

No new posts 18-01-2011 23:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
Oh man! I've been wanting to get one of those for a while! If that deal can just hold out until Thursday when I get paid I'll be ALL over it!

Thank you so much TJ, you made my day! ^__^

I thought of you when I saw this, Cain! I hope you have a friend to split the deal with!

No new posts 19-01-2011 01:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Okay I got it. Order placed! This will be an awesome surprise when I go down to visit my brother in New ZealandThe code was actually WARZONE3. Good thing I knew where to look for more info.

Thanks again TJ ^__^

No new posts 20-01-2011 20:23 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oops, you're right! Thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix it in the original post. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the deal!

No new posts 20-01-2011 23:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: