Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Dean Andre!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Dean Andre!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Welcome Dean Andre! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dean is the composer of all of the music created for the G-Force series, one of his many projects during his long career.

It's great to see you here, Dean! Welcome to our little corner of the internet! welcome

No new posts 27-11-2010 21:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dean Andre Dean Andre is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-11-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is really a pleasure being here!

Let's keep in touch!

G-Force music is on it's way.... ITunes and Amazon.com.

I would love to know the locations of the fan base.

How fun is this?!

Dean Andre
Deanandre@deanandre.com
Www.deanandre.com

No new posts 28-11-2010 01:50 Dean Andre is offline Send an Email to Dean Andre Homepage of Dean Andre Search for Posts by Dean Andre Add Dean Andre to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We're all around the world, Dean! Most seem to be in the US and Canada, but there are solid bands in Australia and the UK, and not forgetting Marie in Malta!

It means the boards are active 24/7 that's for sure!

When you were composing for G-Force, were you influenced at all by the original Gatchaman compositions?

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 28-11-2010 02:22 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

G-Force is coming to Amazon and iTunes? That's awesome! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

(Yep, we think it's fun too. Big Grin )

No new posts 28-11-2010 04:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Gidday
Welcome from Australia

Tell us more about this music coming to ITunes and Amazon.com!!!

No new posts 28-11-2010 13:20 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

U.S. East coast here...can't wait to hear the i-tunes!

I welcomed you in another thread, Dean, but this thread is "official" (ha!)...so welcome! It's so good to have you with us!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-11-2010 13:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Dean.
Look forward to seeing the G-Force music on Amazon or ITunes.

No new posts 28-11-2010 16:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Nice to meet you, Dean. It is a lot of fun here!

No new posts 28-11-2010 16:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome from Malta! We'll be delighted to hear from you regularly!

No new posts 28-11-2010 16:47 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Welcome from the Heartland, Nebraska here. Wave2 Good to see another new face. I've been hanging around a little while now and have to say it's the highlight of my day. Smile I think you'll love it here too! Can't wait to see G-Force on Itunes and Amazon. Headphones

No new posts 30-11-2010 03:09 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Dirk Daring

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, Dean, fancy meeting you here! We've talked over e-mail before about "G-Force", just like to thank you again for your fascinating insight on it's production! As you may have seen on the other thread, I've uploaded two sets of the pilot episodes hat contain your compositions that were left in the cutting room floor, including two that never were aired on TV.

I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the "G-Force" music on iTunes and Amazon! Welcome to the boards!

No new posts 04-12-2010 01:03
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Weclome to Gatchanmania Dean!

No new posts 04-12-2010 06:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Welcome aboard, Dean! Was never expecting you to become a member of the Gatchamania forums, and your presence is very delighting! I also watched some of that Space Cadets show you were involved with and really liked it from what I saw! Looking forward to the G-Force music on Amazon and iTunes! Do you have a Facebook page by the way?

No new posts 07-12-2010 14:12 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey everyone... Just a note to let you all know that I will be up and running on iTunes by April.

G-Force rules!

Love you all

Dean Andre

No new posts 16-02-2011 01:04 Dean Andre is offline Send an Email to Dean Andre Homepage of Dean Andre Search for Posts by Dean Andre Add Dean Andre to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I do have a FaceBook account. Dean Andre.

I've enabled all of the privacy bells and whistles... So... Just list your name here and I'll invite you from my page.

Dean

No new posts 16-02-2011 01:07 Dean Andre is offline Send an Email to Dean Andre Homepage of Dean Andre Search for Posts by Dean Andre Add Dean Andre to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for letting us know, Dean! I'll be sure to check out iTunes in April!

No new posts 16-02-2011 03:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dirk Daring

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

In the hopes that Dean pops up again in the near future, I bump this thread to ask him what's the latest news on the G-Force tunes on Amazon & iTunes?

Yes........I've been gnawing at the bit to hear his work ever since he announced that here. Badly. Smile

No new posts 14-05-2011 05:42
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Every time I get an email notification about the new releases on Itunes I wonder about this as well, and wonder if Dean will let us know what has happened.

No new posts 14-05-2011 12:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: