Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »RPG Battle Reports » Erm.... - Cep (Cepeleon) vs. meridianday (Galactic Gal)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Erm.... - Cep (Cepeleon) vs. meridianday (Galactic Gal)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Cepeleon casts Lightning Flash on Galactic Gal and deals 38 points of damage. Lightning Flash cost 15 MA to cast.
Cepeleon shouts:
HAHAH have at you!

No new posts 24-09-2004 05:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Spreading her arms in a fit of rage, Galactic Gal casts Lightning Flash on Cepeleon and deals 19 points of damage. Lightning Flash cost 15 MA to cast.
Galactic Gal taunts:
Yowch! And have at you too!

No new posts 24-09-2004 05:45 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon used his Broadsword, but Galactic Gal dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 12.
Cepeleon jabs:
*swing*

No new posts 24-09-2004 05:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Galactic Gal used her Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Galactic Gal! Galactic Gal's limit grows by 14.
Galactic Gal taunts:
Darn, and I thought I had an alignment with lightning too.

Avast at ye, scurvy dog! Chew on this!

No new posts 24-09-2004 05:45 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Uh-oh, looks like someone is powering up! Cepeleon used his Rod, but failed to do any damage to Galactic Gal. Galactic Gal begins to taunt Cepeleon! Cepeleon's limit grows by 0.
Cepeleon taunts:
Lets have a pop! *bonk*

....oo err did that come off rude?

Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Spreading her arms in a fit of rage, Galactic Gal casts Lightning Flash on Cepeleon and deals 17 points of damage. Lightning Flash cost 15 MA to cast.
Galactic Gal blasts:
Ermmm... I don\'t know! But ker-zap!

(by the way, what\'s PP mean in the stats? I can guess HP & MA.

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Cepeleon casts Lightning Flash on Galactic Gal and deals 37 points of damage. Lightning Flash cost 15 MA to cast. Galactic Gal has died!!
Cepeleon blasts:
Its the Power Points, however its not been added to by the author. So dont worry about it. :) Besides this system will not be around for much longer.

Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon was awarded $200 for winning the battle.

Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: