Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Episode of the Week » Gatchaman Episode 94: Angler, the Electric Devil Beast
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Episode 94: Angler, the Electric Devil Beast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

pound pound pound That's perfect, LB!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-09-2010 09:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LB, that's awesome! Although, I have to admit that I was thinking about a more intimate 'next to him on the pillow' pose. Wink

No new posts 23-09-2010 13:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

That picture is awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I love your Ken and Jun heart (so cute!) and what you're saying about birdstyle makes sense! That...and Ken may have a bit of a fetish for Jun's miniskirt birdstyle! LOL

He's not the only one! Jun looks pretty hot in her civvies too though.

No new posts 23-09-2010 16:17 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
LB, that's awesome! Although, I have to admit that I was thinking about a more intimate 'next to him on the pillow' pose. Wink

I'd like that better too! Wish I'd had a suitable photo...

No new posts 23-09-2010 20:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater

That picture is awesome!

Thanks, the image is from a screen cap Saturn made for my ep. 48 recap. It's the same episode that Springie's avatar image comes from. There were quite a few "shippy" Ken/Jun moments in that ep if I recall -further evidence that Ken gets closer to Jun when they're in birdstyle.

No new posts 23-09-2010 20:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

I can't wait to see that one then!

No new posts 23-09-2010 20:40 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

It's the Shuterkiller episode...one of my favs for obvious reasons! Luvu1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-09-2010 22:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
PalyNerd PalyNerd is a Female

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-07-2010

spacer

Hmm might have to see if I have any of my download allowance left. I dont think i have seen that one yet!

No new posts 24-09-2010 11:30 PalyNerd is offline Send an Email to PalyNerd Search for Posts by PalyNerd Add PalyNerd to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

If you used up your allowance, you can read the episode review on this site.

No new posts 24-09-2010 21:22 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

This episode also explains how Seiji got to Utoland City in the 'Jumbo Shakora' episode. He took the train.

In the 1970s, people trusted children above about age 8 to go from Point A to Point B without needing their hands held. Then we got all paranoid and stupid because of sensationalist stories and now kids are barely allowed to go to the mailbox.

No new posts 24-09-2010 21:26 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: