Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » G-3 and G-4 toys
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page G-3 and G-4 toys
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
G-3 and G-4 toys Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

James posted some time ago about the new diecast vehicles released in Japan. Kena has posted pictures on her blog showing the G-3 and G-4, and how they compare to the figures and vehicles from the Diamond Select series. It's worth a look if you're a toy lover like me!

http://blog.xuite.net/kena/gatchaman/36953976

No new posts 15-08-2010 16:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It was interesting to see the difference in size of between the sets, and the color of the Phoenix. Though I'm guessing that part the color-change has to do with fading over time on the original set.

It was very cool all the same, and I'd love to get my hands on some - especially a G1 Big Grin

Thanks for sharing!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-08-2010 17:09 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the link TJ.

I wish I could afford to get my hands on those. I would love to have a set. I wonder if they did one of the G-2. I don't see one in any of the pictures. (Or did I miss something.)

No new posts 15-08-2010 17:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for sharing this link, TJ! If only I had a few extra money ....

No new posts 15-08-2010 17:50 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

They did all of the vehicles, but I'm gathering Kena doesn't have the other set (has the G-1, G-2 and a Red Impulse jet).

The sets are about $400 to $500 each on EBay... ouch!

No new posts 15-08-2010 20:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: