Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Book Nook » What the heck is this?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What the heck is this?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I didn't realize your avatar was your own work, Jason. I too would love to see more of your art!

No new posts 22-08-2010 17:08 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Would you consider starting your own thread in the "Artist's Palette" section and share some more of your pics with us? Poke Animeangel

Sure, I'll be happy to do that! I don't have very much prepared or scanned in at the moment, but I've recently been getting some things together to do just that. It will be no problem to pop them up in a gallery here too. Thanks for the suggestion, Springie!

No new posts 22-08-2010 18:26 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

WOOHOO!!! Animeclap That makes me happy! Your work is so much like Tatsunoko...it's amazing! I can't wait to see!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-08-2010 19:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wave3 Hello and welcome, Jason! So glad to finally see you here!

Ah, yes, thread hi-jacking. Don't worry about it - seriously. I don't think any thread on this board has ever remained completely on-topic. We've even adopted the motto "all threads lead to smut". Oh, wait... Darn it! So much for this thread!! Laugh2

Hiya Hinotori and thanks!

It's good to know about threads frequently going astray, and I'll just say, uhh... "interesting" about where they go. Smile

No new posts 22-08-2010 19:13 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, so you've seen the "interesting" depths of where they dive to? Over18 pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 22-08-2010 at 19:19.
No new posts 22-08-2010 19:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Oh, so you've seen the "interesting" depths of where they dive to? Over18 pound

Heh, no not yet. I'm still exploring my way around the boards. Smile

No new posts 22-08-2010 19:39 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

We are a group of women - of course all things lead to smut. Of course with a few good men around, that may not happen as much.

I am very happy to see you are willing to share some of your artwork. Judging by your avatar it will be sure to please.

No new posts 22-08-2010 20:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
We've even adopted the motto "all threads lead to smut". Oh, wait... Darn it! So much for this thread!! Laugh2

And now we know where Hino's mind is headed.... Devil1

No new posts 22-08-2010 20:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Me?? Never! You know me better than that!

I just took the hit for everyone else, that's all. Isn't that what a good Eagle is supposed to do??Angel3

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-08-2010 02:09 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Isn't that what a good Eagle is supposed to do??Angel3

That's called good leadership!!! ... especially, when the leader keeps the group happy! Even the Eagle would not say "no" to some innocent smut!

Jason ... I'm excited to see more of your work, even over here! Can't wait!

No new posts 23-08-2010 09:26 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Even the Eagle would not say "no" to some innocent smut!

Excuse me, are you talking about Ken????? ROFL 2

No new posts 23-08-2010 14:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Marie..."innocent smut"...now that's interesting...is there such a thing??

No new posts 23-08-2010 14:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Hee hee ... I think we all agree that the smut we mention here is always an exhibit of love and mutual consent! Being playful does not mean being sinful, as long as there's dignity and no personal boundaries are violated! That's what the adjective "innocent" might stand for,for me, in short! ... hmm ... better if I don't get carried away with this argument!

As for the Eagle, well ... there must be some human instinct behind that thick shell of his, after all!!!! He just haven't have had the chance, that's all!!

No new posts 23-08-2010 17:04 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: