Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Battle of the Planets Guidebook
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battle of the Planets Guidebook
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Battle of the Planets Guidebook Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Wasn't someone here looking for this a little while back?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ME:B:SS:US:1123

James

No new posts 25-06-2010 15:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I bought mine through Amazon. But I think I remember someone doing so, also.

(Alex Ross captured the gang's youth so well in some of his art. G1 on that cover looks like a very young man of 18 or so.)

No new posts 25-06-2010 22:23 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think it was Allentowndarkwater looking for it. They dont often come up in Ebay.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 26-06-2010 02:28 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

I got my copy at Amazon too, and for a decent price as I recall. Love some of the artwork in it and the background info was helpful.

No new posts 26-06-2010 03:46 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

I think mine at Amazon was under $10 for book and shipping.

No new posts 26-06-2010 05:00 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I bought mine new, but they did have used.

The Battle of the Planets Artbook had some nifty illustrations, too.

No new posts 26-06-2010 08:32 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

I bought mine new too. It was still really inexpensive. I don't remember how much because I bought a bunch of other things at the same time.

I'm gonna have to look for the art book. That sounds cool.

No new posts 26-06-2010 10:07 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: