Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F on Pandora TV
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F on Pandora TV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah,,, I got to see that episode.... now I need to see which one has them dressed like farmers...

2 bad my B/H is getting irked with me not spending much time with him.... think I should do something before he splits.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-07-2009 00:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It looks like you guys are enjoying this link. I will have to do some searching if I get time this weekend.
I have a lot of reading to catch up on first.....

No new posts 04-07-2009 01:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
now I need to see which one has them dressed like farmers...

That would be episode #14, "Destruction By Fire! Egobossler Palace," and only Ken dresses as a farmer. You can find it at:

Gatchaman Fighter #14

James

No new posts 04-07-2009 02:36 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
seems like it's going to let me watch the "cow" episode...

highfive I loved the sight of mad cows chasing people! hehehe

No new posts 04-07-2009 07:31 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I loved the sight of mad cows chasing people! hehehe

Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Condor Eagle Swallow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Swan Hootie Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Uh-oh Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Chicken Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow

James

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 04-07-2009 at 15:39.
No new posts 04-07-2009 15:35 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Yeah,,, I got to see that episode.... now I need to see which one has them dressed like farmers...

Don't forget the one where they dress up like hippies! (if it's there, that is...)

Tatsunokofan: I love the cows, but I think that lone chicken is my favourite here (wherever did it sneak in from? Wink3 )

No new posts 04-07-2009 16:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think the chicken is the GatchaRooster. oh wait, the cow ep was a Fighter ep... maybe it's just in memory of the GatchaRooster... Wink

Glad to see that you're enjoying the smilies, James! Wink

No new posts 04-07-2009 16:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Glad to see that you're enjoying the smilies, James!

Only in the infrequent times when they are appropriate.

James

No new posts 04-07-2009 16:36 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

ROFL 2

No new posts 04-07-2009 16:36 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan

And of course, I'm just itching to put a smilie at the end of that sentence...

No new posts 04-07-2009 17:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:
Glad to see that you're enjoying the smilies, James!

James

Biglaugh2

No new posts 04-07-2009 17:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:
I loved the sight of mad cows chasing people! hehehe

Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Condor Eagle Swallow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Swan Hootie Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Uh-oh Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Chicken Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow

James

Rofl That's exactly how ep 26 was! BTw, what's with the chicKen?

No new posts 04-07-2009 18:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
BTw, what's with the chicKen?

He is there simply to elicit that exact question.

James

No new posts 05-07-2009 14:58 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:
BTw, what's with the chicKen?

He is there simply to elicit that exact question.

And clearly doing an excellent job of it. Big Grin

No new posts 05-07-2009 15:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Freak9

No new posts 05-07-2009 15:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Too funny, James! There's the episode in a nutshell!

Amy, I love your new avatar...did you make it?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-07-2009 16:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

The cow episode was a total ROTF one. I did notice that it took 10 min for the gang to show up. (At least I'm pretty sure it was that episode.)

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-07-2009 19:02 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Amy, I love your new avatar...did you make it?

Here

I loved it too!

No new posts 06-07-2009 07:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for that link, Amy! I had fun trying to create other characters and your cartoon avatar, even from its funny side, does resemble Ego to the core!Evil3

No new posts 06-07-2009 12:10 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: