Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman OAV » Bon Jovi in the OAV
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bon Jovi in the OAV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
I hear you Cloud -- stick figures would be advanced drawing for me! But I think I have noticed some great artists roaming around here so no one needs to flick that stick in our direction in search of steamy Condor shower scenes.

Hey TJ, the three of us could create our own stick figure drawing club. Animegiggle

Um, does that mean that we actually have to DRAW our stick figures? Hiding

You gotta start somewhere! Stick figures make fortunes in the artworld...

I think if there is money involved, we should reconsider!!

What am I bid for my stick figure drawing of Condor Joe in the shower??? (I will post it - if I can figure out how -- for the highest bidder. I will also accept counter bids for me not to post it.)

(by the way, since it is a *stick* figure, is it a problem that I can't draw a straight line???)

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:13 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Don't worry Hino, I don't have an Ipod either.
And to show I am even further in the Dark ages, I do not have a cell phone either. Eek5

Ditto and ditto.... I'm too cheap. Wink

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
But, you don't need an ipod to use itunes - that you can just down load that onto your 'puter - its free. I *think* you can also download that OAV EP as a quicktime file.

ITA... I use iTunes all the time and I burn CDs to use in my car. But I don't ned an ipod... I mean really, where am I going to listen to it? I have a CD player in my car and my computer at home. I don't listen to music anywhere else. I have my notebook for fic writing when I'm waiting around somewhere...

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
I think if there is money involved, we should reconsider!!

What am I bid for my stick figure drawing of Condor Joe in the shower??? (I will post it - if I can figure out how -- for the highest bidder. I will also accept counter bids for me not to post it.)

(by the way, since it is a *stick* figure, is it a problem that I can't draw a straight line???)

I will start at two Condor Condor and an Eagle

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
i am not sure if TJ would like to be leader of this little club. She seemed a trifle embarrassed when her stick picture came to light.

TJ has nothing to be embarrassed about.... You should see mine.... Eek

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I *think* you can also download that OAV EP as a quicktime file.

Yes, there is a Quicktime file up there... The only problem I have right now is that my DVD drive isn't working (actually, my computer doesn't recognize it...), and I currently have over 2 gigs of dl's I need to burn. So I've stopped dl'ing all together until I can get the DVD situation resolved and can get these other files off my pc!!!

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:47 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
i am not sure if TJ would like to be leader of this little club. She seemed a trifle embarrassed when her stick picture came to light.

TJ has nothing to be embarrassed about.... You should see mine.... Eek

That is what I told TJ about my work as well but I think was still upset when it showed up.
Well as upset as a Swannie can get.... Bonkers2

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Being the innocent Eagle that I am, I'm soooo not going to write what I just thought!! But let's just say that the words "Condor Joe", "stick", and "shower" all in the same sentence made my mind wander to places it shouldn't... Eek5

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 12-07-2008 at 01:54.
No new posts 12-07-2008 01:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Uh, make that four... And TJ could lead us, since she has previously drawn said stick figures! Lol2

So, I'm getting volunteered to lead the 'stick figure art club'? ROFL 2

I think LB wins there... she's the one altering the OOTS art!!!

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hey, I posted my crappy "initial sketch" a while ago -I have no shame. I'd like to see your stick drawings!

I have to admit that I actually have two cellphones. One that is mine (Sprint), and one that is technically on my sister's plan, that she insisted I take so that she could call me on it without using any of her minutes (she's Verizon, and Verizon-to-Verizon calls aren't counted). If it rings, I know it is my sister, because no one else knows the number.
I almost never talk on a land line anymore.

I don't have an ipod, but the BF has an ipod Shuffle (less capacity than a regular ipod) that I keep "borrowing" to take to the gym (I have it stocked with trance techno tracks, very good for motivating one to plug away on the elliptical).

I could probably live without the cellphone(s) and the Shuffle, as modern devices go, but I'd die without the internet!

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
Uh, make that four... And TJ could lead us, since she has previously drawn said stick figures! Lol2

So, I'm getting volunteered to lead the 'stick figure art club'? ROFL 2

I think LB wins there... she's the one altering the OOTS art!!!

Sorry my mind has gone fuzzy....what do you mean by OOTS?

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
..what do you mean by OOTS?

OOTS = Order of the Stick. It's a webcomic about a group of stick figures who ware an adventuring party set in a fantasy universe (originally based on a dungeons and dragons idea).

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh, yes ... now I remember.
As I said i could not place where I remembered it from
All those acronyms floating in my head ...

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

She's referring to these characters.

(It's a hilarious strip, even if you've never played a role playing game!)

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:12 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have been intending at looking at it this summer, but so far I have not found the time.

Maybe I can start next week Cheeky

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Once you start looking, you may not stop.... Wink

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Wow I didn't know that Gogirl... may have to check into it..

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:29 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Once you start looking, you may not stop.... Wink

Very true! The first night I started it, I read about 100 strips in a row, and made the BF think I'd gone insane by periodically bursting into crazed laughter.

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
It just me or OAV Condor looks (a little) with Jon??

I remember seeing Jon Bon Jovi on TV about a year or so ago, and I was amazed that he looked the same as he had twenty years ago (better, in fact, without the 80s metal hair) -the guy just has not aged!

He must be a vampire or something -him and David Bowie. Wink1

He's everywhere! I just heard a clip on NPR about Jon Bon Jovi while driving home today.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...toryId=92549235

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 15-07-2008 at 21:53.
No new posts 15-07-2008 21:53 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: