Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » I Met Botp Comic Artist Wilson Tortosa!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I Met Botp Comic Artist Wilson Tortosa!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, so I haven't mastered that whole quoting thing. Angel3

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-06-2008 21:48 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Adult Pic Attached!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ADULT PIC ATTACHED BELOW!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Sorry. I would've zipped this, but my WinZip is acting wonky. Have to re-download the program again.

Gatchgirl...Nya ha ha! I know how to quote!! Hee hee hee!!!

quote:
Your great juicy info, makes me want to go to a Mangaholix sometime. I'm so Drool2 over that pic... If that hint is what I think it is... then I'm a happy person!

You live in the Philippines, Gatchgirl? Wilson is sure to be at Toycon on June 14 and 15. If we're on the same wavelength, then yep the hint is definitely what you think it is. Wink3

quote:
Where is this frontal nude pic that you speak of??? Wondering if I missed it, or just need another copy after it became wet with saliva! Biglaugh1

It's also by Emby Quinn. You mean, you haven't seen it? I hope I won't get into trouble with posting this, but Cep said it's okay soo...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Rory on 04-06-2008 at 22:09.
No new posts 04-06-2008 22:01 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I seem to be at a loss of words , while the drool drenches the front of my t-shirt.... Can you say YUMMY!!!!

No Rory, I don't live in the Philippines, but it seems like it would be a fun place to visit.

No new posts 04-06-2008 22:43 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I seem to be at a loss of words , while the drool drenches the front of my t-shirt.... Can you say YUMMY!!!!

You should have seen the effect the above pic had on Aya. Dead3

quote:
No Rory, I don't live in the Philippines, but it seems like it would be a fun place to visit.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend visiting the Philippines. High poverty rate, high crime rate, risk of going to places where there are terrorists... Frankly, I would rather live in Japan. He he he.

No new posts 04-06-2008 22:48 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the warning Rory.... maybe someday we shall both be in Japan

Lets see my buddy leaves the end of this month and I can stay at his place.... so Japan it shall be!

No new posts 05-06-2008 00:42 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Aya Aya is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-06-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Aya did a great job with Ken, too! Love the avatar!

I'm on the cell with Aya right now. We've been fixing the avatar because it pixelated. She is ever the perfectionist.

Anyway, she asked me to tell you: "Thanks a lot for the compliment, Springie!" Smooch2

PS Kinky girl that she is, Aya wants to do a naked Joe avatar before she joins the forum. But first, I have to write her a kinky Joe fic. AAAAH!! Flamethrower

Hahaha!

Speaking of fics, after reading Rory's kinky Joe fic, I became Crazy2 and Luvu1 for the Condor! *fangirl squeals*

Thank you sooo much for writing it Rorysama! Clap
Smooch2

No new posts 26-06-2008 05:32 Aya is offline Send an Email to Aya Search for Posts by Aya Add Aya to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: